[CPT-FGC] Re: Stuff

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 17:21:30 +0200

In the broadest sense of the word, most don't (eg. 3rd Strike vs SF2/4 vs
Air Dashers).  But one thing games with strong footsies have is good
mobility.  Without good mobility the close-up game becomes really limited
(you can't feint and bait with movement, and whiff punishing is harder).
Even though ground mobility is weak in Air Dashers like GG/BB/Melty/UMvC3,
there's the concept of Air-To-Ground/Ground-To-Air Footsies.  I don't see
any of these tactics in Injustice.  Not that it *really* needs it, but I
don't see how giving characters more options at footsie range will hurt the
game.