Re: Re:

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:02:50 +0000

side to side is cool, battling for elbow space

then i can easily look at my opp while beating him down.

adds to the suspense

________________________________
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 10:47:51 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I never paid anything to Beta Test SF5.
I'm OK with that type of testing. Imo, Capcom is doing it right. I hate to
admit that.

There are other companies that sell games as completed product that treat it
like a beta. The whole nerf/buff thing is annoying as hell when it's done
every 5 minutes.

New Fighting game stuff on the horison doesn't really invoke confidence in me.
Street Fighter 5, King of Fighters 14... what else are we expecting?
I see there's a One Piece fighting game on the horison as well. Looks like it
plays like Naruto.

On 30 Dec 2015 10:29, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx><mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>>
wrote:
Pre-release just seems like laziness to me. Companies charging people to do
beta testing for them.
Rather than killing hype, I think having that much access to a game (via the
streams) tends to let you figure out whether the game really is your bag.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 09:46:06 +0200
Subject: Re: Re:
From:
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>
To:
cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx><mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

So I was thinking.
You guys know the age old arcade dilemma of "by the time it comes out for
consoles the hype has died".
Do you think all this early access beta stuff is doing the same hype killing to
a degree ?
I'm thinking about games like DayZ and the like that seem to be stuck in
perpetual pre-release stage.

On 30 December 2015 at 01:03, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx><mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>>>>
wrote:
Japanese devs voted on their favourite games of 2015:
http://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/JapanGoty.png

1. Splatoon (24 votes)
2-3. Bloodborne / Super mario maker (8 votes)
4-5. Fallout 4 / Witcher 3 (7 votes)

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.