Re: Re:

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 12:54:20 +0200

Steam sale time again.

https://steamdb.info/sales/

I got this on the last sale:
https://steamdb.info/app/92800/

Very challenging puzzle game. It's kinda like developing a program to
accomplish a certain task, but instead of typing you drag and drop
components on to the screen.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:30 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wooooww,,, that is 2 great options dude,, I will take option 3 cause I
think I might still feel like living,, PLAY MORE TEKKEN AND SF
On Dec 22, 2015 10:28 PM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You have 2 options, neither of which involve giving capcom more money.
Option 1 is to hack thw pc version's camera so you can see the booty slap.
Option 2 involves killing yourself for liking Adam Sandler movies.