Re: Re:

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:32:19 +0200

12ish?
On 19 Dec 2015 09:56, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am always for session ,, when does it happen?
On Dec 19, 2015 9:08 AM, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm there.
On 19 Dec 2015 08:59, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Who is making an appearance today?
On 19 Dec 2015 08:49, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes. Because dota 2 wouldn't run on my mac back then...and now i'm too
invested in it to start dota 2.

I did play A LOT of dota on warcraft 3 though.

I personally like LoL more than Dota 2 now purely on character design.
They have interesting and unique mechanics for new heroes. Also some of
them look like they're from Studio Ghibli which i like :)

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 2:22 AM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wait wait,, you play LoL Di????
On Dec 18, 2015 9:01 PM, "Di Lhong" <marongdin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wonder what will they do to the game.

So far so good. The Marksmen update was cool.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 6:29 PM, lindsey kiviets <
lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

O_o

your company is taking over the world man.

next they are going to buy twitch. just u wait and see. LOL is most
watched game on steam at any given time. at least 100k viewers.

so much money