Re: Re:

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:07:37 +0200

Who has installed windows 10 ?
Is it garbo ?

I need to do a fresh windows install. .. is my best bet to just go with the
latest win8 ver?

LB - you don't have to answer.

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Isn't capcom cup next weekend?

On Tuesday, 1 December 2015, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Morning peeps,

Tsek salie,,

vsav is my game. u hav no business being der

General consensus on Satruday?

Go there and watch Capcom cup?