Re: Re:

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:44:55 +0200

Kilua makes up for crappyka.
Gon does as well.

On Monday, 30 November 2015, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Morning peeps,

2 things, hxh is okay but I hate kurapica, such a lame character.

what happening on Saturday?

I can bring KI!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');> <
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 18:01:37 +0700
From: marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','marongdin@xxxxxxxxx');>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>

I see. I wonder if these changes were intentional or a
"stealth" nerf.

The biggest issue is when i want to use a move at max range to
"reset" my position to a comfortable zone that i know my
character have
superior advantage...but then...it wiffs...thank you harada lolz

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Ilitirit Sama <
ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

How do you guys deal with this in SF or other 2D fighter
games (with out the use of projectiles

I generally... don't. It's like you said, in situations where
certain and actions and strategies become really risky then
defense becomes
more important. I wonder if game developers actually realise
this.

SFV has this same issue. It seems to me that Namco and Capcom
want to make games where reading the opponent plays a bigger role
than
before. In the past, top players would just stomp on everyone
else because
they had superior movement, spacing and command of their
characters'
toolsets. In SFV and in Tekken, toolsets and basic movement are
nerfed,
and spacing cannot be used as effectively to control the opponent
because
of the lower pushback. This shortens the gap between top and
lower levels,
but also leads to high risk/high reward play, or situations where
neither
player is a willing to commit to a move.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Di Lhong <
marongdin@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','marongdin@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Walking speed in T7 is throwing me (espcially with dragunov's
d2) and a few top players off in some situation. Executing moves
as fast as
possible usually miss now in certain situation. I see Knee and
other
koreans are having issue with this too. (Knee lost mastercup
because is
generic d4 wiffed after fff3 on block...). And to dash up and do
the same
move doesn't work as well, since the advantage is put into the
defensive
player. I remember Salie mentioning about the nerfed push back on
block
moves.

How do you guys deal with this in SF or other 2D fighter games
(with out the use of projectiles...since T7 doesn't have
projectiles. So
their footsies is a bit different?)

The 2 new ORIGINAL characters (Katarina and Claudio) doesn't
have this issue for some odd reason. Their range is insane. The
recycled
"new" characters like Josie, Gigas, Lucky Chloe and even Shaheen
in certain
situations seem to have range issue.

It seems like the game favors the person holding back even
more so now. Which is perfect for me lolz

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

I saw the video last night as well.
It looks worse in motion.
On 25 Nov 2015 08:29, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx');>>
wrote:

Good to see that they’re using the new tech to the fullest.
Sigh.

Also, now I’ve got that song stuck in my head -

My blue jeans is tight…

*From:* cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>