RE: Re:

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:57:45 +0000

Cats.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/07/science/cat-sense-explains-what-theyre-really-thinking.html?_r=2&;
Sounds like an interesting book. I’m a little saddened at the NYTime’s use of a
clickbait title for the review though.

Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:03:41 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is battlefront selling well?
If yes then EA will keep making similar games rather than going back to the old
games.
On 20 Nov 2015 12:37, "Wynand-Ben"
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Anybody jamming Fallout?

Really enjoying that atm. It eats time.

Had a few games of battlefront yesterday... fucking hell that game looks &
sounds amazing.

Hopefully they take what they have there and make a proper single player Star
Wars experience somewhere down the line... something like the old Jedi Academy
games preferably.

________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE:
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:57:06 +0000

gimme your login and password.

il click your dailies .

....for a fee of 150gold of course.

<_<

_>

________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:43:14 +0000

tsek

I do too much dmg

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:20:11 +0000

speaking of diablo,

Im unable to plough through gr60? WTF my dmg is kuk and I die frequently.

im not sure what is happening.