Re: Re:

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 11:12:17 +0200

Anyway, I'm generally not a fan of these kinds of categorizations. I used
to be, but now I feels like it limits your understanding because instead of
maybe of 4 or 5 dimensions, you think only in 3. I'm referring to using
ideas like this to your advantage. Sure, it makes it easier to reason
about games, but only in some ways. Real life is more like an Arcsys game
than a Capcom one. Some people have unique attributes that can't be
generalized across an entire group. Others just change based on the
matchup, like the buffs/nerfs during rival matchups.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 10:57 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

U r at your best when reading opponents.

u r mind character tsek.

@stu, I been salvaging litany's since forever [image: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ]_O_O_