Re: RE:

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 19:40:59 +0200

Noobs will die fast regardless if yesterday's SFV tourney footage is
anything to go by.
On 6 Dec 2015 19:30, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They need to change that mechanic asap or else noobs will die really fast.
On 6 Dec 2015 18:22, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It means you can't do an empty jump and then block sweeps as you land.
It makes it slightly better for zoning characters (like in SF2), and it
gives some characters better reset potential.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 5:34 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it bad if there is no trip gaurd??
On Dec 6, 2015 5:03 PM, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SFV doesn't have trip guard. You can be swept if when you land from an
empty jump. No wonder Sim has arcing fireballs instead of regular ones.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Gameplay looks fine but those graphics need a major overhaul. At least
we know it'll play like a KOF game.
On 6 Dec 2015 13:16, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

KOF XIV gameplay doesn't induce vomit.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 12:08 PM, richard moorcroft <
greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is my type of game dude,, ho ho,, chopping heads off and shit
On Dec 6, 2015 7:52 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

now i must get a ps4 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFMU_3a641k