Re: RE:

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 04:13:34 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am0aoe8fDVw

HYAH

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of
Donaldson, Alasdair <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 04 December 2015 12:24 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: RE:

Ugh, Bo Rai Cho.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Di Lhong<mailto:marongdin@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎2015-‎12-‎03 23:35
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/dec/03/leatherface-alien-sektor-and-bo-rai-cho-confirmed-mortal-kombat-x/

So this just happened...

Leather face and Alien is out of the blue...

Still no Sindel :(

or Nightwolf lolz

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 9:18 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I did notice that the one PS2 to PC adapter works on the PS3. That surprised
the hell outta me, seeing it was a cheap POS. Only issue is that it swaps the
buttons about in a mirror fashion.

On 3 Dec 2015 16:07, "Ryan Williams"
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
*lol* Cool. I'll bring my stick along.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
<nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks man. I'm already using some of your cabling (I've marked it) but left
the console in your bag. I've never driven to uct, but I gotta learn right?
Lol.
Sticks for general use would be nice, but not neccisary. I've got controllers
for all 4 setups.
Ouya has 2 controllers and 2 PS3 ones.
1 PS3 has 2 PS3 controls, the other one I've got PS2 controllers for.
I've also decided to set up all stations with speakers, so there will be manual
sound control.
I don't know what else I could need.

On 3 Dec 2015 14:59, "Ryan Williams"
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

@Nic, do you need a hand with anything? I recall you mentioning that you'd be
there at 7am to set up. My console is available if you need it (still at
Jeeva's). If an additional screen is required, l can bring mine along as well.

On 3 Dec 2015 14:55, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

il be there man.

gna bring KI too. Stu can complain again about not wanting to jump.

________________________________
From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of richard moorcroft
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 03 December 2015 12:11 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Still,, Lindsey,, whats your thoughts on this???? I mean on the event

On Dec 3, 2015 2:08 PM, "richard moorcroft"
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Dis sommer net kak,, means ,,, this is just shit

On Dec 3, 2015 1:58 PM, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

maybe you should translate it for the people who didn't understand the message

________________________________
From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 03 December 2015 11:56 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dis sommer net kak,, I think everyone can understand these few words right???

On Dec 3, 2015 1:48 PM, "lindsey kiviets"
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

what is more disturbing ?

us not being on dis list or us not being on dis list and still attending like
we are invited??

https://www.facebook.com/events/1509638882683175/

________________________________
From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 02 December 2015 11:00 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

@Paas - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19973097824

[http://media.blizzard.com/battle.net/logos/og-d3.png]<http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19973097824>

In depth solution to the Heaven's Fury fiasco - Forums ...
At any point if my information is wrong or misguided please correct me. I don't
claim to be an expert on the Math or all of the functions. I'm writing this at
Read more...<http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19973097824>

The current PTR has the crusader Heaven’s Fury build far ahead of all other
crusader builds, and actually fighting for top position against the other
classes.