Re: RE:

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:21:42 +0200

And evil Iori.
On 1 Dec 2015 16:21, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And Goentz
On 1 Dec 2015 16:18, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oh we don't talk about those of whom we do not speak

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 15:16:30 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can guess.
The thought of all the collectable gear in the previous missions made
you backtrack every now and then. With you no longer playing the story
arc, you got bored.
accurate?
On 1 Dec 2015 14:58, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dont know why but I got bored in lost interest about 60% into the
Tomb Raider Reboot.

Cannot put my finger on why exactly since I love the uncharted
games...
I cant think of anything obvious that I disliked about the game.

------------------------------
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:53:44 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bad timing for Tomb Raider.
I'm really enjoying the last reboot of the game.
On 1 Dec 2015 14:51, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just the dragon thing afaik

Hopefully that turns out better for them than Tomb Raider... or they
hopefully arent stupid enough to release in the same week/day as a behemoth
like Fallout.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:39:42 +0000

O'rly?

platinum makes games exclusively for xbone?