RE: RE:

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:17:48 +0000

I should be back in SA on the 5th. Depending on the times, I’ll try to make it
for a bit. We can jam some MK, although I won’t have practiced the game since
we last played.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 23 November 2015 06:35 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Uh, wasn’t Danny Glover in Predator 2, not 1?