Re: RE:

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:17:16 +0200

Released him into the yard and named him.
"Bob Smiley"
On 18 Nov 2015 17:45, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Plus Nic! What happened to the spider!?

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, that's why it was so surprising to me that it was so violent. I
suppose knowing that makes you appreciate the photography more.

But then again, any club around the world that caters to sailors are
generally very scummy places. They are basically where people go to find
prostitutes, drugs and illegal gambling. There's a book called "Sugar
girls and Sea Men" that deals with the "sailor scene" in South Africa
during the 80's.

http://www.sugargirlsandseamen.com/excerpts.html

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 5:38 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <
nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look like a bunch of saints compared by today's standards.
On 18 Nov 2015 17:35, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Speaking of days gone by, check my mate's grandfather's club Catacombs
in Cape Town from the 1960s. The NSFW pics are elsewhere on the net.
http://www.stevenson.info/exhibitions/monk/

Apparently these pics are famous around the world. The photographer
(Billy Monk) was a bouncer at the club and had a notorious reputation for
being fearless. He was shot dead somewhere in Green Point or Sea Point
before his photos went on display.

Anyway, so I asked my mate's dad if he seen the pics and he laughed and
because he actually saw his wife in one of the photos. This place was
apparently quite scummy and violent (3 murders in a year or something -
Japanese and Chinese killing each other), and he himself was stabbed 7
times in that club between the ages of 16 and 17.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ashraf get your film mense.
We must make a show set in 80s CT about buttons
Called krilling out with the krildashians.

On Wednesday, 18 November 2015, Stephen Scheidel <
gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Celeb life

On Wednesday, 18 November 2015, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

lol scrub life.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BTW, a few weeks ago they were talking about Plasma Sword on SRK.
Someone linked the Luminous vs Zombihunta vid as a demo of how the game
plays.