Re: RE:

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:40:32 +0200

Salie's reads not gud enuff.

On Thursday, 12 November 2015, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Did you have any issues with writes getting lost or reads returning old
data, without any error messages?

We've got an annoying Heisenbug that noone on the internet seems to know
how to fix. When we look for the problem, it disappears. Basically,
either the database is losing our writes, or the reads are returning old
data. This happens like in 3% of cases so it's very hard to track down.
I'm going to make it my mission to fix this bug before I leave work today.
It's been in the system for over a year now and still noone on
StackOverflow knows the cause.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 1:25 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

Ive done some SQLite stuff on android.

Very basic tho

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:21:03 +0200
Subject: Re: RE:
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx');>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>

Does anyone have experience with android and SQLite?