RE: RE:

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 13:04:51 +0000

I don’t follow? Why would you having a conversation on TZ mean that you are any
good at the game?

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf
of Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 09 November 2015 12:03 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Monk leaderboard starts at light 65 or something.

I could’ve got on the seasonal monk leaderboard if I’d pushed it after I
cleared the 59. At the time 60 was enough. Then I went away. When I came back
it had shifted to 65, and my characters aren’t that good. Need more ancient
gear. The top guys are pushing mid 70s solo.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09 November 2015 11:56 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Did you like at my weapons? Not too shabby.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09 November 2015 11:43 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stuyvesant-2123/hero/65933523

Lol, I have triple your toughness and more than double your life… any I’m
running deathbreath finding gear…

In game, with the right stuff equipped, I have over 1m life. Saves lives.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 11:11:14 +0000

no ways you have 120mill toughness.

________________________________

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:25:54 +0000

�I need ms and it looks cool.

my lighting dmg% is 60% it must do damage.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09 November 2015 09:17 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bot is a multiplier. Wreath adds movement speed. That's all. Lightning damage
is negligible.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 08:51:32 +0000

ugh... nooooooo.

you not only have to have luck in getting items you need luck in getting a
gud rift too NOOOOOO.

I see now why eye of the storm was necessary its coz of the +mana it gives
you. Ima drop my bane of the trapped gem and go for wreath lightning. I look
like a conduit pylon running around. With the added % lightning damage I
should do okay ish.

________________________________
From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09 November 2015 08:44 AM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Also comes down to luck with the rift. I cleared 59 with my EP monk, with
nearly 3 minutes to spare. Couldn’t clear 60. Have only run a couple of 60s
though.

Tried a 60 with my generator monk and also couldn’t clear it, despite having
better gear than Paas. Just need the right density.

My crusader cleared 60 with a bit of time to spare, and she’s a worse class
than the monk, and her gear, while pretty good, isn’t as good as my monk
either.

Welcome to RNG.