Re: RE:

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 21:11:22 +0200

Deeper, no. The only thing l can agree on is that it has a footsie game. It
won't rival any of its predecessors though, and with good reason; it's
being designed for a completely different audience.

That said, l don't hate the game. It has a footsie element to it that is
reminiscent of older games in the series, even if it's not quite on par.
On 5 Nov 2015 20:56, "Ilitirit Sama" <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I always thought there was something very strange about the way that
UltraDavid thought about fighting games. He recently linked to a reddit
post that made me realize why this is so. It's because he is stupid.

https://twitter.com/ultradavid/status/661740426366484480

tl;dr: He is linking to a post where a guy says that the slower
walkspeeds and worse normals in SFV means it has a deeper footsie game than
ST, Alpha, 3S and USFIV.