RE: RE:

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 20:18:05 +0200

Suuuure there is
South America Team: 巴西忍者 (Brazilian Ninja), 残障拳击手 (Handicap Boxer), 拉丁美女
(Pretty Latin Girl)
On 5 Nov 2015 20:16, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There better be a Ninja team.
On 5 Nov 2015 20:12, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You guys read the speculation on kof14 for teams?
A Mexico team incluging Ramon, Tizoc and Angel.
..then (finally) a Southtown team Geese, Billy, and a question mark on
the 3rd character.
I'm guessing Mr Big.
On 5 Nov 2015 19:50, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Same here,, same here,, DBZ is too good, these new episodes and movies
aren't so good
On Nov 5, 2015 7:32 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah, I watched the series religiously that's all.
On 5 Nov 2015 19:17, "richard moorcroft" <greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Do you have magic powers Manase?? Cause you make it sound like
that,,well done
On Nov 5, 2015 7:09 PM, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can identify the English VA's character without even seeing it in
DBZ.
On 5 Nov 2015 18:45, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

English Vegeta and Piccolo are great. Actually Krillin’s voice
really suits him too.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:
cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> on behalf of sameegh jardine <
sameegh@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>>
Sent: 05 November 2015 12:55 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Haha, I was thinking the same thing...a pretty disturbing read.

Hope it heals up soon.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Ouch dude.
That sounds like a scene from Hostel or something.

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:45:32 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
They don't really care. They've been screwing over Australians and
Brazilians for years. I don't expect that we'll survive unscathed.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/ask-lh-why-are-games-so-expensive-in-australia/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

That’s some pretty poor logic on the publisher’s side.