Re: RE:

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:32:13 +0200

This man knows.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lmao
On 5 Nov 2015 15:54, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

there is another way to attain absolute power.

its quite intensive training regime.

100 push ups and 10km run each day

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:45:32 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They don't really care. They've been screwing over Australians and
Brazilians for years. I don't expect that we'll survive unscathed.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/ask-lh-why-are-games-so-expensive-in-australia/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That’s some pretty poor logic on the publisher’s side.