Re: RE:

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:58:28 +0200

Lol
It will at least :]
On 5 Nov 2015 14:55, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing...a pretty disturbing read.

Hope it heals up soon.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ouch dude.

That sounds like a scene from Hostel or something.

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:45:32 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

They don't really care. They've been screwing over Australians and
Brazilians for years. I don't expect that we'll survive unscathed.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/ask-lh-why-are-games-so-expensive-in-australia/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That’s some pretty poor logic on the publisher’s side.