RE: RE:

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 12:49:44 +0000

Ded mails 2: The return of no one.

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wynand-Ben
Sent: 05 November 2015 12:16 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:

Ded mails: The dedening
________________________________
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:45:32 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
They don't really care. They've been screwing over Australians and Brazilians
for years. I don't expect that we'll survive unscathed.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/ask-lh-why-are-games-so-expensive-in-australia/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
That’s some pretty poor logic on the publisher’s side.