[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 08:13:45 +0000

So Stu gave me the run down on costs for the weekend.

He payed a bit over 3k to rent the place.

There is no fixed price but it would be cool if people staying over contribute
R100 a night it would also be cool if folks just coming over for a bit would
contribute a little if possible.  ie he doesnt want to feel completely done in
at the end preferably.

But in the end he rather wants a awesome gaming weekend.

So if you cant afford to contribute you are still free to attend.  He doesnt
want folks to stay away cause they cant afford it and the weekend ends up being
3 people or something like that, rather attend anyway and make the weekend
awesome.

That should be about it

Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 08:42:47 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nobody is going to be at my place this weekend so I'll have to go home once or
twice to feed the cat.

On 7 August 2013 21:23, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eid is on Friday, so I'll only be around on Saturday and Sunday.