[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:56:43 +0000

Btw

Stu is on leave atm.  So not sure if he is checking mails...

He booked a place in blouberg for this weekend.  Think there was a link in the
mails to it somewhere.

Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 10:23:32 +0200
From: eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ameth and Shirley look pretty cool thought. Sheva is just a Benimaru template.
Its at least free to play- i wonder what capcom has planned for the free to
play arena.
On 5 Aug 2013 10:15, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Xuan Dou Zhi Wang(KOF wanna be) never ceases to amaze with their 'copy and
paste ideas from other fighting games' policy.Check out this new character on
their roster and tell me if you have see a similar character from a popular
fighting game series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi2OhmF99y4&feature=player_embedded

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wow. That was the scrubbiest article i've ever read.

It has gems such as this:

"in the gaming world, a cheeser is a person who repeatedly performs

the same moves in fighting games in order to win"

At least the guys in the comments are more sensible. Harsh but sensible, lol.

 "I'm sure you didn't get this terminology from anybody who actually

plays fighting games regularly. The only terminology that can be

applied to one of the players in this match is "scrub", which is a

person who doesn't want to learn, but rather believes that any

strategy that they can't beat easily is "cheap".

There is one scrub in these matches that you lost, and here's a hint:

it's not the guy who won."