[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 06:13:50 +0000

I'm back inaction on Monday. I'll try and organise stuff then. Maybe see if
these places can provide quotes.

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:31:14 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a better collection.
I'd sell my SOR2 for R200 alone.
It's an original with a manual. :)
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
This dude is taking the piss a bit with his price.
http://www.gumtree.co.za/cp-video-games-consoles-in-capetown-westerncape/sega-collection-490197036

On 30 July 2013 12:52, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
ChrisG is such a rat.

On 30 July 2013 12:45, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
ChrisG banned from MashFest for his performance at VxG
https://www.facebook.com/mashfestnyc/posts/505012206244473
We said this after that random select grand finals in Canada, but next time we
do a tourney ChrisG is banned.

Not like he gives a fuck, plus we have not done a tourney in forever -- but we
put time and effort into an event where we make little to no money, and people
put in entry fee and come out to compete, and at the end of it all some jackass
makes a mockery of it all. An doesn't understand or care that the people there
or at home or running it wanted to see an actual match.

We don't care if you pot split -- it's your money at that point. But play out
the fucking match. Give everybody what they came out for. Most guys know they
aren't gonna win the tourney, but they want to compete and be serious and they
want to see the top players play.

We think even VXG or little old Mashfest deserve that much at the end of the
day.
His response:
I would be salty that im banned, but ur tourney is not worth it anyway. You
guys just salty you gotta watch me get to grand finals. But its cool. Just know
the only way you could stop me is by banning me.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the

sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the

terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither

given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG
International”) on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.

KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a

Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
(“KPMG International”)

provides no services to clients.

Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member

firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.