[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:51:27 +0000

too true.

Chris G digging hole for himself. One nerf from Cappy and he fekked. Justin
would still be top tier coz he been playing mvc3 the same since the beginning.

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:41:04 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Beating 04 Justin is no small feat.

At least Justin was for the most part slagged off by noobs on the net ~ Most
OG's hate ChrisG.

On 30 July 2013 13:38, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris G is probably now the top most hated guy in the fgc, topping even Justin
in '04. Yoh and that was bad.

Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:31:14 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a better collection.
I'd sell my SOR2 for R200 alone.
It's an original with a manual. :)

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This dude is taking the piss a bit with his price.
http://www.gumtree.co.za/cp-video-games-consoles-in-capetown-westerncape/sega-collection-490197036

On 30 July 2013 12:52, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ChrisG is such a rat.

On 30 July 2013 12:45, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ChrisG banned from MashFest for his performance at VxG
https://www.facebook.com/mashfestnyc/posts/505012206244473

We said this after that random select grand finals in Canada, but next time we
do a tourney ChrisG is banned.

 Not like he gives a fuck, plus we have not done a tourney in forever --
 but we put time and effort into an event where we make little to no
money, and people put in entry fee and come out to compete, and at the
end of it all some jackass makes a mockery of it all. An doesn't
understand or care that the people there or at home or running it wanted
 to see an actual match.

 We don't care if you pot split --
it's your money at that point. But play out the fucking match. Give
everybody what they came out for. Most guys know they aren't gonna win
the tourney, but they want to compete and be serious and they want to
see the top players play.

 We think even VXG or little old Mashfest deserve that much at the end of the
day.His response:

 would be salty that im banned, but ur tourney is not worth it anyway.
You guys just salty you gotta watch me get to grand finals. But its
cool. Just know the only way you could stop me is by banning me.