[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:13:52 +0000

We both have copies and I will try attend the event.

Not sure where Stu is going to be.  He is coming back this weekend but then he
is leaving again at some point...

Shouldnt be a problem to give them to you guys in the event that we can not
attend.

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:51:15 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's a free to play event so maybe peeps won't be too fussed about DLC.

Paas, do you and Al both have copies of Injustice? If so, perhaps we could
borrow your copies for the event?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

One thing I might be worried about is if we'll have enough copies of

InJustice, since none of the regulars have the game.