[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:12:53 +0200

Sup bro, technically I have a copy as well if need be :)

@Jag: Welcome back bro, you should probably take it easy for a while!

@Manase: The desk tech is cool, the man's execution is too next level :P

On UMVC3 balance changes - mostly agree with Viscant's suggestions.
Morrigan should retain her Astral Vision when tagged out if she's not going
to build meter directly imo. This way, you could make a call when she's on
point about whether or not to expend what she's accumulated or bring her
out at a later point in the match. Similarly your opponent could decide
whether to snap her in or play it out like in the Phoenix matchup. Forcing
one's opponent to think a bit more about meter management and your team's
order adds to the meta imo.