[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:58:39 +0000

Yeah, also not really making money, just breaking even.
Wasting my good stuff on levequests.

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:54:57 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Stop stealing my customers. Lumber sells like hot cakes. Made 60k off it
already. Sometimes im too pressed to go harvest, so I buy low n sell
high...number1 hustler... everyone's a customer
On 30 Sep 2013 15:01, "Ilitirit Sama"
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I do this when I want to use my retainer as temp storage space.  You run out of
space very quickly when you cross-class DoH/DoL.  I just put random stuff in my
selling list for a high price (not too high, else they get marked as being
illegal Gil transfers).  The other night I put 99 logs for sale at about 30%
more than what everyone else was selling because my Carp wasn't high enough to
convert them to lumber yet, and someone bought it.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen
<paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
No idea...

A list of what dungeon drops what loot would be cool aswell.

Knowing if its worth it run a dungeon multiple times or to just move on etc.

I also see most people selling shit for higher amounts on Auction house than
you buy at NPC vendors...  just low level stuff like cotton etc. tho

________________________________
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:53:27 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What's the most up-to-date source of info for FFXIV items?  Either Square needs
to hire an economist (or anyone who can handle basic arithmetic) or everyone's
info is just plain wrong.

According to online sources (Gamer Escape, xivdb.com<http://xivdb.com/>):
Distilled Water: 3 Gil
Recipe (1 unit): 1 Water Shard + 1 Muddy Water
Problem?  Muddy Water costs 14 Gil!
In what universe is dirty water more expensive than clean water, and what
incentive is there for anyone to craft distilled water rather than just buy it?

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither
given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG
International”) on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
(“KPMG International”)
provides no services to clients.
Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.