[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:01:21 +0200

I do this when I want to use my retainer as temp storage space.  You run
out of space very quickly when you cross-class DoH/DoL.  I just put random
stuff in my selling list for a high price (not too high, else they get
marked as being illegal Gil transfers).  The other night I put 99 logs for
sale at about 30% more than what everyone else was selling because my Carp
wasn't high enough to convert them to lumber yet, and someone bought it.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx