[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:23:37 +0000

Sunday should be fine.

Need attend to make sure Injustice gets properly represented!

Also the big patch arrives today I think...

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:33:19 +0000

I’m shattered today. Having trouble keeping my eyes open at work.
My preference is to not have this on a Sunday, but if there’s no option then,
okay. I need to get my ps3 back from you at some point, Sap.

I need to up my gsm by another 3 or 4 levels, so that I can make lv40 stuff
that I can use.

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:55:36 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mornin peeps :)

The next Trenchtown event will be run over 2 days (19th-20th of October). I
think there's a Black Ops tournament for the 19th.

Zombie Dredd wanted to know if we would be cool with running our tournaments on
the 20th. This falls on a Sunday.

Please let me know if you'd be able to attend by today so that I can provide
him with feedback.

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

its GC hunting log. i have a lvl 40 that i need to complete on my glad hunting
log.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:41:03 +0000

Yes, I figured it was on your hunting log.
Why are you bothering with a lv49 hunt? Unless you’re lv45 or so, why worry
about it?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 06:24:36 +0000

I dunno about the macro side, but ctrl+t will swap between the monster and the
person it’s targeting.
Ran Qarn with a crappy tank. Went nowhere. We couldn’t get past the first
mini-boss. The tank was crap and knew it. He kept apologising for stuffing up,
then he quit. Second time I tried to run the dungeon was with Amos last night.
We got a good tank and it made a massive difference. Pretty smooth run.
Also did a brayflox run with Paas and we got a good tank. Run was quick and
hassle free. No one really stressing for anything.

Why do you care about a lvl49 hunting log? What level are you?

Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:29:07 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yessssss!
Mighty no.9 hase made it's co-op stretch goal!

On 28 Sep 2013 13:18, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here is one of my legit Dark souls guys I follow playing diablo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HctDKUYHsU
Is this good ?

On 28 September 2013 00:56, euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ye what time, if it's around 1pm then ill rather not come as I have to leave at
2 again

On 28 Sep 2013 10:52, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what time you guys gna be there, i wana come through as well

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 19:27:44 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be there also.  Gotta bail at 17:00 tho.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:51 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fader.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 4:58 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you dont  know anything.

it looks like ffrr is gna win this battle.

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:57:02 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Didn't know Sako used to play Honda or Ryu in ST:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVKtDmZ8b_c

     The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error,
please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to theterms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neithergiven nor endorsed
by it. KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  This email is being
sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) on behalf of
the local KPMG member firm providing services to you.  KPMG International
Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a Swiss cooperative that serves as a
coordinating entity for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG
name. KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”)provides no services
to clients. Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG
International”) is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local
KPMG member firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative. This footnote
also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept by AntiVirus software.
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the sender, then
delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions