[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: euraima tobias <euraima@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 10:13:50 +0200

My lumber sells yo. Became a bot to harvest wood for carp, then there was a
leve that payed out 6k for 3 pieces of wood so I gave'em hq wood and got
18k exp. Then I repeated it 4 times more :) when from 18 to 20 in 3 mins.
Oh I can attach materia too now so make materia n ill attach it to gear I
make you.

Salies a Chinese sweatshop worker bro, did you see how he looks.