[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:51:12 +0000

I dont know I never stood on it
I generally avoid parts of the floor that are on fire

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:27:47 +0000

how did you beat him. he was so OP. didnt that fire thing do damage if you
stand on it?

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:24:17 +0000

We beat 1 min after you left.

1 min.

lol

Dont just leave in the middle of fucking end boss noob

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:02:05 +0000

Did u guys beat that halati dungeon ? I had to go sleep. How r we supposed to
beat that thing?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:57:20 +0000

Got the toto rak dungeon quest. Let me know when we can all run it.

From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 21/09/2013 08:43 (GMT+02:00)

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wtf, ifrit is boss. i cant beat him and i cant leave the area either ? what
should i do?

Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 08:36:41 +0200

From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What time is trenchtown?
On 21 Sep 2013 07:35, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@stu

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/sep/20/sadira-official-killer-instinct-character-trailer-released-quick-glimpse-orchid/

you want KI now?

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 23:16:58 +0200

From: eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wth!! Lb taking so long??

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:13:44 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll have to show me FFRR next time i'm at your place to convince me :p

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wish I could...

But im still at work :(

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:08:00 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aren't you suppose to be at a wedding Ben? haha

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lies

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:04:14 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is true Ryan. I'll look into it more :) the game appeal to me because
there's constant new updates and new quest/events...so it doesn't look like
it'll get boring even if you hit max lvl.

@Ben - i checked out FFRR and wasn't as appealing to me as GW2 :/ also need to
bootcamp to be able to play :( if i bootcamp, i'll probably play dota2 most of
time haha

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All mmorpgs are repetitive unless you have a few buddies to play with :)

My personal opinion of the game is that it's a worthy successor to the
original, and a very enjoyable game in it's own right. The different classes
are awesome and all are unique. Not having to pay a monthly fee is also a plus
*lol*

But, like with any mmorpg, if no one else is playing and you're just soloing
your way through the game, it very quickly loses it's appeal. I enjoyed the
first one because of the emphasis on teamwork, and was fortunate to be part of
a guild that was active
 most of the time.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok.

I played the first one too. the duo profession was interesting. but GW2 also
have nice new mechanics that doesn't require duo profession.

So the game is fun? i'm thinking of getting it but don't want to play a
repetitive mmorpg game...so was wondering if the game is any good.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used to. Not the most popular game locally, but I enjoyed it :) Joined an SA
guild but people were barely ever on so I called it quits.

I'm a big fan of the original game. GW2 isn't quite on par imo, but it's a
brilliant game in it's own right. I miss the multiclassing options of GW1, but
love the new classes.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know anyone who plays Guild Wars 2? want to know their opinion on
the game :)

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You vortex, I block. You teleport, I punish

O_O

On 20 September 2013 06:13, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Man that set was Street Fighter in it's purest form, with Daigo putting on a
clinic.

You jump, I DP you.  You whiff, I sweep.

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither
given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (�KPMG
International�) on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.
KPMG International Cooperative (�KPMG International�) is a
Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
(�KPMG International�)
provides no services to clients.
Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (�KPMG International�) is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.