[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: eccomancer <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 10:30:23 +0200

No probs... yeah we can try again today :)

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 23:16:58 +0200
From: eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wth!! Lb taking so long??

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:13:44 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll have to show me FFRR next time i'm at your place to convince me :p

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Wish I could...

But im still at work :(

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:08:00 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aren't you suppose to be at a wedding Ben? haha

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Lies

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 17:04:14 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is true Ryan. I'll look into it more :) the game appeal to me because
there's constant new updates and new quest/events...so it doesn't look like
it'll get boring even if you hit max lvl.

@Ben - i checked out FFRR and wasn't as appealing to me as GW2 :/ also need to
bootcamp to be able to play :( if i bootcamp, i'll probably play dota2 most of
time haha

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All mmorpgs are repetitive unless you have a few buddies to play with :)

My personal opinion of the game is that it's a worthy successor to the
original, and a very enjoyable game in it's own right. The different classes
are awesome and all are unique. Not having to pay a monthly fee is also a plus
*lol*

But, like with any mmorpg, if no one else is playing and you're just soloing
your way through the game, it very quickly loses it's appeal. I enjoyed the
first one because of the emphasis on teamwork, and was fortunate to be part of
a guild that was active most of the time.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah ok.

I played the first one too. the duo profession was interesting. but GW2 also
have nice new mechanics that doesn't require duo profession.

So the game is fun? i'm thinking of getting it but don't want to play a
repetitive mmorpg game...so was wondering if the game is any good.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I used to. Not the most popular game locally, but I enjoyed it :) Joined an SA
guild but people were barely ever on so I called it quits.

I'm a big fan of the original game. GW2 isn't quite on par imo, but it's a
brilliant game in it's own right. I miss the multiclassing options of GW1, but
love the new classes.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know anyone who plays Guild Wars 2? want to know their opinion on
the game :)

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
You vortex, I block. You teleport, I punish

O_O

On 20 September 2013 06:13, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Man that set was Street Fighter in it's purest form, with Daigo putting on a
clinic.

You jump, I DP you. You whiff, I sweep.