[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: eccomancer <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:41:39 +0200

Lol later on dungeons are an 8-man party... and SE are also releasing a 24-man
dungeon sometime!

Sent from Samsung Mobile

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:59:24 +0000

Both Paas and I have the option dungeon quest – Haldatii or something, as well
as the Ifrit one.
Get your asses moving people! Need a party for the dungeon.

After THM hit level 16, Paas pointed out that there was no reason to keep
playing it. Suppose he’s right. Can worry about levelling it up later.

Did the maintenance finish last night then?