[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:33:16 +0000

What starting area did you spawn?

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:32:06 +0000

Added to the list. Thanks.
I suppose for the next little bit, I’ll be stuffing around trying to level up
enough to be able enter the dungeons with the rest of you.

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:58:48 +0000

I was expecting something like...Tub O’Lard for your short round char.

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:50:43 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, what class are you playing?

Let us know the name of your character so we can find you online.

Just reached lvl14 last night, getting there slowly.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Boss

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:40:17 +0200

From:
sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I organised that spot for you, you're welcome.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:21 AM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Got into Shiva just now!

Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

From:
alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 06:18:05 +0000

Well, seems really early. I’ll be there with my machine. This time I’ll
remember to bring the cables along as well. 2 controllers, I presume.

As I said before, I dunno how long I can stay for though. Will entrust my
machine to you guys.

@Nick – what time are you getting there? I’m wondering about your jacket that
seems to have taken up residence in my car. It looks so lonely. I think it
wants to go home.