[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:38:14 +0000

i see jag beat chris G in x tekken. Damn. and he got to play Alex valle too.

so jealous. i see SAmitsu was in tekken as well.

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:34:44 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's me.
I'm hosting Space Channel 5 and burger time tournaments.
The first prize is nothing and last place gets beaten up by drunk transvestites.

On 18 July 2013 13:26, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure. Glenn hasn't requested anything along those lines.
I'll follow up with him and ask him if he would like us to run a tournament.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:23 PM, warren green <warrengreen333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey guys I just got an invite to the 2upgamers event for next week

friday. @Ryan and @Ashraf are you guys going to have a sf4 or ttt2

tournament next week at 2up?