[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:41:05 +0200

You press the button with the higher priority first, so you can plink
cr.hkwith anything, except cr.hp unless you disable taunts.

cr.hk ~ cr.mk/mp/lp/lk

You can even plink with the "select" button because it has the lowest
priority.  Try it in training mode.  Press jab~select and you'll see the
jab come out twice in the input display.  It's called "slinking".  On Xbox
it's called "blinking" because select is called "back".

Here you can see Sako do it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgEGt5lf7s

Watch when he presses jab, he "plinks" with the button right on the end.
This is because the Hori Fighting Edge allows you to remap the select
button to any other button on the stick.  Daigo and many other top players
also do this.