[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "eccomancer ." <eccomancer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:58:22 +0200

You can form a party at any time. But yo do group dungeons - the first
dungeon unlocks at around lv15. I think first guildhest is lv10. If you
want to farm fates it can be any level, but some fates are designed for
certsin levels - and there are even fate bosses that are better done in a
party. There will be more fate bosses added... we do have odin behemoth
(wandering fates) i believe appears every 2-3 days.

I suggesr doing fates at lv20+ bcoz you get another currency which you can
only get from fates (outside a hunting log).