[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:33:56 +0200

The gameplan is to set up consoles for casual play. There'll be too much
happening on the day to run tournaments.

Genshiken asked us to run tournaments for Injustice and TTT2 at their last
event (free-to-play). Some of the members were watching anime close to
where we had set up. One of the Genshiken members announced that we would
be running tournaments, but most of the members just went back to watching
anime. There were a few guys who joined for casuals, but not much else.

No point in going through the effort of preparing for tournaments if people
are focused on other things. This time around though, it won't just be
anime. There'll be plenty of distractions.