[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 06:55:23 +0000

It’s on FB, so I can’t access it right now. Hmmm. I’ll try my BB.

I did try explaining to him that I didn’t think doing that was bas
sportsmanship...

From: "Donaldson, Alasdair"
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>>
To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 15:31

When is this?
I’m sure my console will be good to go. Got both Tekken and Injustice, so
whatever. Don’t have all the DLC characters for Injustice, but I don’t think it
will matter to scrubs.