[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:13:32 +0200

Cool beans, I'll try and create one on Shiva. I think they're supposed to
expand with some new servers today or tomorrow. If I don't have any luck on
Shiva I'll try on one of the other worlds.

Looks like fun so far, what class are you btw?

I know Ecco was a thurmatage(sp?) and Sap went for an Archer.