[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:48:55 +0200

When it comes to online it's all preference, there is no concrete evidence
that shows which is the most efficient online service between live/pc/psn
on different games not just fighters.
I have been checking online for an absolute answer on the subject and I
have yet to find a straight answer only opinions at this and that's my
opinion about the matter.  Which is why offline will always be superior
compared to online play multi-play.