[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 15:41:56 +0200

And then there are the guys who actively complain about PSN being terrible
and would rather play on PC and possibly Xbox...

I have no problem with any platform, it is online and there will be lag no
matter what, but if I'm going to tell them to pick a game, I have to know
that there will be support for it going forward otherwise it might as well
not even happen, since it will most likely damage the
tournament/sponsorship possibilities in the future.