[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:33:56 +0000

dude , O_o

i took 60+ hours to goto lvl 60

with the right equipment you can power level through to lvl 60 in under and hour

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 12:31:37 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh ok. Thought ps3 version would have loot 2.0...oh well, i guess the ps3
version WOULD be better if they got legendaries early to play around
with...look at us pc when we first started lol

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So basically Diablo 3 on ps3 got loot 2.0 already...while the pc
haven't...it'll come soon i guess, they said they'll release it before the next
expansion.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

GoC is not enough.