[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 15:18:26 +0000

Thats junk lumi, wtf man. Please buy it for me sap, il reimburse you saturday.
I saw that BT took the pc version off their website. @nick, i hate waiting
dammit. Ima try and get one from cyberatic.

Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:55:19 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, thx bro - I actually bought a hard copy of the game yesterday at N1 city.
It still doesn't work :(
I tried using a different PSN account but still no luck.

Appreciate the offer though man :) Dragon's Crown looks too good btw, should be
awesome with 4 players.

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@LB and Lumi
I just confirmed that BT Games at Somerset Mall have FFRR copies (2 for PC, one
for PS3). I've asked them to hold onto those copies for me. If you guys are
interested, I can pop around there tomorrow and get it for you. It's not far
from where I work so I don't mind :)

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:50 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good so far bro, I don't mind sending him a message as well. I think as
long as we don't come across as being too disrespectful hopefully he'll change
his tune a bit.

Nicely done on getting Mahvel a spot!

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

'Bout three fiddy.

He's a cool guy, he should come around. Like if you tell him about

standard rules and stuff.

Anybody getting Divekick? I'll prob buy a psn voucher this week and

download it, then we can  polay at the next session.