[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:39:18 +0200

Not at all ashraf, lariat is not invincible on start up, the invincibility
frames kick in on the 6th frame and it's the torso and feet that become
invincible to strikes and projectiles.
The head is still vulnerable so divekicks do the job and sakura's jumpins
own poor lariat.
Balrog uses ex upper for the punish.
Sagat's punch tiger shot own gief and akuma's air also trouble the poor
russian.