[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:12:14 +0000

ima be there so 12:45

Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 10:33:35 +0200
From: euraima@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From what time will you guys be at Jeeva?
On 30 Aug 2013 21:18, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ryu for sss tier in usf4
On 30 Aug 2013 19:05, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hehe I know, was just teasing. Gen is lotsa fun though lol
On 30 Aug 2013 18:57, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It has norhing to do with tiers daigo is a better player and no gen is not a
low tier bro.

You cannot win a major tournament with a low tier.  Sako failed trying to do
that with evil ryu who considered to be a low tier.

A character that can combo super and ultra in one combo cannot be low tier.
On 30 Aug 2013 18:26, "euraima tobias" <euraima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lol, yes remember scrubs are people too.
Need to watch this Daigo vs Xian too O.o But Gen is low tier so I understand...
Oh I impulsively bought ffrr, hopefully I get in if servers aren't too loaded
On 30 Aug 2013 16:02, "sameegh jardine" <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking forward to the Capcom cup too, should be hype. I need to see this FT10
as well, there's just something about Daigo's consistency.
Keep the play honest tonight guys, remember not to overly abuse certain
mechanics and give you opponent breathing space from time to time.

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

They should have a round robin of the 4 evo champs. First to 5 matches.

Have they announced a date for the Capcom cup?