[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:54:55 +0200

Without Ben obliterating me in SCV 40 - 0...i wouldn't have gotten better
in SCV...still need more practice...starting to see that Siegfried isn't
OP...he's pretty good but not crazy OP...but Ben utilize him very well :)

As for Ryan...Fuck Maxi...i want to play too you know? not just block...lol

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Wynand-Ben Viljoen <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx