[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:42:41 +0000

2 mindsets, Nick we had fun when we played didnt we

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:37:30 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

^    +1

On 28 August 2013 15:04, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Go hard or go home. Lax play encourages mediocore skill levels.

After you beat the shit out of someone and he realises the difference

in skill, then you can ease up a bit and mess around if you like.

As long as you're nice in real life, it's cool.

You don't want a scrub to think he's the shit. Rather open up his eyes

so he can start improving. Kindalike in Idols where you gets these

talentless ppl who think they can sing because their friends and

family didn't have the heart to tell them they sucked. (Except anyone

can be decent in fighting games with the right mindset)