[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:00:55 +0000

it makes no sense to just destroy a noob.

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:57:13 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please stop talking LB.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

why? so a 3 year old challenges you then you just bring out the big guns? thats
stupid

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:53:54 +0200

From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I have always gone SSJ4 since 199X.

all im saying is you dont need to go ss5 on everyone you meet

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:24:41 +0200
From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is this guy fo real?

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you should watch the parodies. i lol'd so hard.

OT, i think that fkn stick player was just trying to show off his epeen. theres
no reason to beast on little kids or noobs. Win, but make it interesting. you
dont need to shadow duel everyone.