[CPT-FGC] Re: New Mailing List

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:20:16 +0000

are you gna get outlast on steam?

its a true survival horror game , where you can only run and hide you are not a
fighter.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 09:15:13 +0000

Played Heavy Rain this weekend. It was good.
Finished Last Exile. Also good, but the ending was a little weak.

Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:29:59 +0200

From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
You were my reason for attending

On 24 Aug 2013 09:58, "Wynand-Ben Viljoen" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Going to have to bail on today session guys :(

Picked up something and feeling like shit atm...

Just my luck this happening one of the few times that I actually have the time
to attend a session again lol

:(

From:
numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 02:54:31 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ben, Does Jack6's df+3+4 cause sandwich at wall TA?

If so,

Lei/Jack6 Sandwich Combo

Lei ff+2~5 TA! Jack6 df+3+4 or f+3+4 Lei df+1,1,1 F+4,1 f~n 1,2,1,2,3

Should work. Saw Leo and Lei did a wall sandwich combo with Leo's
f+1+2...thought Jack6's df+3+4 or his f+3+4 should work the same way too...

Also Jack's f+3+4 is pretty good against poking characters like Hworang, Baek,
William sisters, Steve's Peekaboo...High Crush and pretty safe.

I think one of those shoulder barge should cause sandwich combo...there's the
13 frame one df+3+4 and the slower but safer one f+3+4 (-12~-9...what the hell
lolz)

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:07 AM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Ben, what time will you be heading to Jeeva's tomorrow?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:04 AM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Leo. Best Tag Partner EVER...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zmyn3Vqjvdk

Dat Leo Lei wall combo at the end...

Leo B! Lei f~n 3, d+4 Leo Unblockable...

Lei Leo seems like a legit scary team...all these combos aren't impossible to
land either...just normal wallsplat and you are golden...

Yoshi wall B+1~3 uf+3+4 B+1 uf+3+4 does quiet the damage...

Wang f+4,1+2,2 with slight sidestep at wall creates sandwich combo?! AWESOME!!!

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These pics are epic. Lol

On 23 Aug 2013 17:44, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
courtesy of mantits za

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments
that do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither
given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

This email is being sent out by KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG
International”) on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
Swiss cooperative that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of
independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International Cooperative
(“KPMG International”)
provides no services to clients.
Each member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a
legally distinct and separate entity and each describes itself as such.
Information about the structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member
firm can be obtained from your KPMG representative.